Sunday, July 15, 2012

Too Much Booty In The Pants

Baby Got Back


                Too much booty in the pants is something that my boyfriend Ryan loves to say. He says it whenever we see any one who has a huge ass and pants that just don't seem to be containing it. This is the kind of ass that would have Sir-Mix-A-Lot salivating. He says it almost singing and every time we laugh.
                

               This much loved phrase of his came to mind yesterday as I was running on my treadmill and suddenly not only where my shorts not staying up properly but my underwear as well was starting to slip a little. I had never had that happen to me before. The shorts, I was used to. As I had been losing weight I had to roll the top of my shorts down to keep them from falling. It was a great feeling the first day I had to do it. But my underwear? Not so much. All I could think was thank God I didn't run outside or at a gym to have everyone starring at me as im constantly pulling my underwear up from sliding off my ass while trying to keep running. I could only imagine the humiliation I would have felt and I do not get embarassed easily.
              

                It was this small slip of clothing that made me remember 10 months ago when I could barely walk on my treadmill for half of one of the preprogrammed workout. I now do at least 3 or 4 of those workouts a week with some Yoga sprinkled in on the days I don't run. Last September I never would have imagined how far I have come in such a small amount of time. Now I not only make it though the entire workout but i RUN! How the fuck did that happen?
              

               I had a moment where i said just do it. Just make time for it. And now I do. It's a part of my schedule almost every day and I don't have a second thought about it. I no longer have to coax myself into getting off the couch and running. I just do it.
             

               Who knew that my underwear falling would mean so much? I guess it's time to convince Ry to take me to Victoria's Secret.

Can you say shopping spree?       
                                                         

No comments: